Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging in a Vacuum

Alright, I know of about ONE person who reads this blog, so I feel like I’m blogging to myself and I feel like I sound like a writing snob.

So, please leave me a comment, ANYBODY … let me know what you want me to write about. Do you give a crap about my writing and getting published process?

Do you want to know more about how I write with kids hanging off of me?

Do you want to know more about other mother writers?

Do you want more writing book recommendations?

Because if you don’t tell me what you want to know about, I swear I’m going to start describing my belly button lint and how long my leg hair gets before I shave it in the winter. And the consistency of my baby’s poop.

What will help you out on your writing journey? Wanna do a guest post?

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Ok - I'm one person that's enjoying reading your posts about the writing process and publishing - in the midst of being a mom. My thoughts are: oh, my, it's so much work. I write 24 hours a day but do nothing with it (if I can't get it down in writing, I'm composing in my head while homeschooling three kids). But - it's cool seeing you really go for it and wondering if maybe I could do it too! Thanks!!!

Call Me Cate said...

Hi there! Thanks for following my blog. I'm poking around checking things out.

L. Shepherd said...

I take a look at it sometimes. I just have trouble figuring out the whole subscription thing, so I can't always remember to read blogs very consistently. Yes, I am indeed an idiot.