Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Writing With a Basketball Team to Care For

So I joined Weight Watchers and was losing weight AND my first post in my The Kerrie Show blog series “Weight Loss Mondays” was going to be showing up soon. And my house was relatively picked up most of the time. And my brain was working. And I was writing. And I was spending more time playing with and chasing around the kids. And Eva is walking. And homeschooling was going great, including field trips.

And … I’m having me a baby in October. Around October 9, to be exact.

And we’re all jumping-up-and-down excited. We’re tired, busy, and HAPPY.

Bring on the pukes, the exhaustion, the 25-pound weight gain. I can handle it. I am NOT stopping my writing. I plan to write through the bad and the good. I will USE it in my CRAFT (ha!).

This oughta be good!!!

11 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Congratulations!!!!

L. Shepherd said...

Just 25 pounds? You can do better than that. The pukes, though- not so good. Congratulations!

Tonya said...

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger right???? I KNOW that this will bring you to new heights in your writing materials!
Be brave...the pukes only last for....?

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

My sister is due with her first baby on Oct 6th! Congratulations!

jbechtold said...

Congratulations! #5 wow thats a lot. I am happy for you.

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Congrats!

Call Me Cate said...

Congratulations! Very exciting indeed.

FishMama said...

Congratulations! (Did I tell you that already?)

Mrs. Querido said...

Congratulations! Children are such a blessing!

Amber Argyle-Smith said...

That's what I said. But every time I sat down to type, I fell asleep! Good luck, hope you do better than me!

Amber Argyle-Smith said...

And thanks for visiting my blog.