Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogs to Books

This topic fascinates me and is NOT why I started blogging, although it would be a nice turn of events. I blog to shed my wisdom upon the world (haha). No, really, I blog to get the writing ideas going, etc. And recently it turns out that my family thinks I blog just to be rude and thoughtless when I’m really just processing things (and if they won’t listen to me in person, why shouldn’t I put it in Bloggy World to try to shake them into understanding???)

Here’s how Dawn Meehan over at Because I Said So got started … (blogotards, click on the words Dawn Meehan).

An ebay listing? Are you kidding me? Wow. You just never know. And that is just ONE success story.

Feel free to add other blogs to books success stories you know of (like Dooce.com).

No comments: