Friday, March 27, 2009

My Writing Portfolio

I hate the word PORTFOLIO, but I have one now, I suppose. I always did, back from when I wrote letters for nonprofits and did my little published pieces.

But now I’m adding to this binder, and it’s exciting. I have page protectors in a 3-ring binder, and I slip in my tearsheets or entire publications. One I wrote for recently is an oversize pub, so I just took out my article and folded it over.

Ah, the problems we writers have.

Keep plugging away, fellow writers. It’s a lot of work and success can come very slowly, but if you do what you love it will all fall into place.

How do you stay organized?

2 comments:

AlpHa Buttonpusher said...

I hate the word "frugal"..ugghhhh...lol

Lady Glamis said...

I stay organized by making lots of lists and keeping them simple.

Sounds like you're on top of things!