Saturday, June 2, 2012

Increasing Blog Traffic ... Is It Possible?

It's Saturday morning and I'm out of town with my family. My husband has been working in Wyoming, so we came with him for what has turned into almost 5 weeks. We were woken up early because we're staying on a ranch and there are issues with the water and the water pump thingies are housed in The Lodge, where we are staying. The Lodge is a 4-bedroom house basically!

Anyway, instead of going back to sleep I left 2 1/2-year-old Sam in bed sleeping with his dad and came down to write. I have a good book I'm reading, but I want to write. The Real Housewives of somewhere are probably on, but I go immediately to the laptop!

Truth be told, I'm reinstating this blog so I can write about writing and find writing friends. My other blogs, The Kerrie Show (parenting humor) and Make Money to Write About Your Kids (goes along with my ebook which helps people get published in parenting markets), won't let me talk about my personal writing journey all the time, so I have come back here!

So let's talk about writing. I'll answer any questions you have.

P.S. I'm actually messing around trying to get blog traffic ... Klout, Blog Train, Bloggers.com, Scribnia, and a zillion more. Is there no end to places to list your blog? And does your traffic increase? Guess I'll let you know!

No comments: